It provides support and is intended to maintain a good sleeping posture throughout the night. The adjustable strap is perfect for keeping your pillow in the correct position all night, helping you to enjoy an uninterrupted night’s rest.
Conditions that may be relieved using the MendMeShop Orthopedic Knee Pillow include Arthritis, Sciatica, Back and Hip pain.
The MendMeShop Knee Orthopedic Pillows are designed with the popular, removable and adjustable strap. The straps keep your orthopedic knee pillow in the optimal alignment and position between your legs.
You can feel comfort and support while you sleep instead of tossing and turning all night.
Orthopedic knee pillows are utilized as a support during pregnancy. Sleeping during pregnancy, especially during the 2nd and 3rd trimester, can be very uncomfortable with the redistributed extra weight.
MendMeShop’s knee orthopedic pillow can help relieve discomfort through the spacing of the knees. This ergonomic design can help relieve sciatica and lower back pain often experienced during pregnancy.
The pillow is made from Memory Foam; Memory foam is responsive to heat and weight. The pillow works best at room temperature. (The pillow may feel firmer in colder temps and softer when warmer)
Place the orthopedic knee pillow in between your thighs or below the knee and between the legs.
By lying on your side with the orthopedic pillow supporting your body, the natural alignment of the body is supported and encouraged.
Washing instructions. Wash the cover only. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
The Knee Orthopedic pillow has a cover that easily comes off for washing (see washing recommendations).
Please be aware that this information is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Please keep your doctor and therapist informed of all treatments you plan to utilize. This information should not be used in place of a visit, call, or consultation with or the advice of your physician or other qualified medical professional.
Why Buy From Us?
- We only carry superior products that have been carefully researched and developed to stop your pain naturally and heal you faster.
- Trained MendMeShop Product Specialists available 5 days a week for individualized help - just call 1-866-237-9608 within Continental North America (+1-705-445-3505 internationally).
- Our iron-clad 60 day money back guarantee. After following instructions and find your are not satisfied with your purchase, call us to return for a 100% refund (shipping not included).
- Automatic 1 year replacement warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Prompt shipping: we will have your order shipped promptly. We do shipping six days a week and delivery typically occurs in 2 or 3 business days
SHIPPING: All US orders are shipped from Pennsylvania via Priority Mail, with delivery within 2 or 3 business days.
In addition to ordering online, you may also place an order over the phone by calling our office directly. We are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. If we miss your call, please leave a message and we will follow up promptly.
Our toll free number is 1-866-237-9608